Glacial Ridge Homecare & Hospice
10 Fourth Avenue SE
Glenwood, MN 56334
Phone: (320) 634-4521
Fax: (320) 634-4521
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Skilled nurse visits
- Home health aide visits
- Physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Equipment and supplies coordination
- Medication set-up
Hours of OperationOn-call RN 24 hours a day
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Homecare provides individuals the opportunity to receive professional health care service in familiar, reassuring surroundings. This manner of healthcare allows you to feel safe and comfortable during your road to recovery. Our staff is there every step of the way to provide you with the heartfelt care you expect from us. Glacial Ridge Homecare is a Medicare certified agency.
Our services include therapy, skilled nurse visits, home health aide visits, and assistance with coordinating other care needs such as equipment and supplies.
Some of the benefits of using Glacial Ridge Homecare are that we:
• Furnish continuity of care by a team of professionals in your own home
• Prevent chronic hospitalization
• Promote total recovery, both physical and emotional
• Encourage a rapid return to normal daily activities
• Assist you with programs for total rehabilitation and maintenance in your own environment
With the supervision of a registered nurse, home health aides may help the individual with activities such as:
• Personal care
• Preparing light meals
• Light housekeeping
• Range of motion exercises
• Assistance with walking
Since 1983, we have provided the most professional, comprehensive home health services in the area. Periodic nursing care as ordered by the physician may include:
• Evaluation of individual and family needs
• Providing treatments such as catheter care, dressing changes, colostomy care, diabetic supervision and foot care
• IV Therapy, medication setups and monitoring
• Taking samples for laboratory tests
• Observing and communicating patient progress to your doctor
• Teaching the individual and family about the person’s illness and instruction of self care
• Coordinating other services necessary for the well being of the patient
• On-call Registered Nurses 24 hours a day, everyday
Homecare can be covered by Medicare, private insurance, private pay, Medicaid,
Primary Care Network, or HMO. Depending upon the number of visits and number of hours per visit, your annual costs will vary.
Home evaluation of needs and coordination of services are available for occupational therapy, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, and speech therapy.
Contact us to learn more at 320-634-2221.