Nancy Doebbert, CPA
10759 State Highway 29
Glenwood, MN 56334
Phone: (320) 283-5692
- Bookkeeping – on site or off site
- Prepared/compiled financial statements
- Payroll services
- Tax planning and preparation - business
- Tax planning and preparation - estates
- Tax planning and preparation - trusts
- Tax planning - individuals
- Tax preparation - individuals
- Tax preparation - non profits
- Quickbooks consulting
Hours of Operation9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday through Friday or by appointment.
Since 1984 I have provided tax and accounting services for a wide variety of clients. I particularly enjoy helping businesses and individuals to set up systems to better organize their finances.
I have been a member of the American Institute of Public Accountants since 1992 and the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants since 1987. I have also been and continue to be involved in various civic and non-profit organizations.
Services I provide:
- Bookkeeping – I provide on site (your software) or off site (using QuickBooks) bookkeeping services. The services can range from handling all or part of your bookkeeping needs.
- Consulting services – Get answers to your questions in tax and financial areas, including , but not limited to:
- Entity selection
- Gift and estate planning
- Software selection and implementation
- Financial statements – I compile financial statements from your records to meet your business needs.
- Payroll services - I provide a range of payroll services to meet varying needs, from computing regular paychecks to completing payroll reports for taxing authorities.
- Tax services - I provide tax planning and preparation for most entity types including:
- Corporations (C and S)
- Partnerships, LLCs and LLPs
- Estates and trusts
- Not for profit organizations
- Sales tax
I also provide representation before taxing authorities on request.